Manufacturer: Best Barns
Best Barns Part Number: SOUTH-DAKOTA12X12
eCanopy Item Number: BRK-SOUTH-DAKOTA12X12
When a shed is named after a state, you know it has to be good. The South Dakota Wood Shed Kit is rated to handle up to 40 lbs of snow per square foot and up to 90mph wind loads. With pre-built pocket doors and Louisiana Pacific SmartSide paneling, this shed is made in the USA and comes with all hardware needed for assembly. It will stand proud and strong in your backyard, living up to the manufacturer's name.
- Size: 12' x 12'
- Product Dimensions: 12' W x 11' H x 12' L
- Side wall height: 88"
- Head room: 98"
- Wall is framed with 2" x 4" wood 24" on center
- Wood trusses 2’ on center with 2" x 4" wood
- 40 lbs. per sq. ft. snow load and 90 MPH wind load
- Exterior walls covered with OSB for customer to provide their choice of exterior siding to be purchased separately to be applied to an underlayment..
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wood gussets, wall framing, and trim for easier assembly
- Includes 7/16" OSB roof truss and wall sheathing
- Pre-built doors
- Includes wide pocket doors: 65" wide x 78" high
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- Elegant design fits any home
- Floor should be constructed to the exact size of the exterior dimensions
- Downloadable manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Technical support for installation available from Best Barns
- Approximate shipping weight: 1700 lbs.
- 2 year limited warranty for roof sheathing and all hardware and metal components
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
* Please Note:
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Main image shows South Dakota Wood Shed with optional shingles, vinyl siding, and floor kit
- Some images may not be to scale
- Images may depict options such as a floor kit, extra windows, or optional accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- The customer provides paint, shingles (8 bundles), felt paper (1 - 15 lbs. rolls), and drip edge (7 ten feet long pieces) to achieve a custom look
- Customer must make simple cuts of siding, roof sheathing, and loft floor sheets
- Best Barns sheds are built to order and typically ship in a week and so can not be returned
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.