ShelterLogic Part Numbers: 73432,, 73442
eCanopy Item Number: STL-73432
UPCs: 677599734328,, 677599734427
For reliable vehicle protection or convenient storage without building a permanent structure, there is no better choice available than the Shelter Logic 12 x 20 x 10 Peak Style Portable Garage Canopy. For a fraction of the cost of adding a garage to your home or building an expensive storage shed you can have a safe, sturdy structure from ShelterLogic and place it conveniently wherever you need it.
- Portable peak style garage
- Sturdy beam welded 1-5/8" diameter 17 gauge steel frame is field tested to withstand all but the most rigorous weather conditions
- High grade steel frame goes through a 13 step Rhino Shield surface preparation process
- Bonded with DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to eliminate any rust, weathering, chipping and peeling
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing allow easy assembly
- Wide based foot pads on every leg ensure a dependable sturdy base and easy access to secure anchor points
- Patented Twist-Tite technology tensioning system secures taut to pipes ensuring longer life and a wrinkle free look
- Easy-Slide Cross Rail system clamps tight to square up, smooth out, and lock down shelters
- Fitted 9 oz. one piece full valance cover
- Heat bonded, triple layer, polyethylene cover with enhanced weave to ensure its 100% waterproof
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- White interior lining enhances illumination
- Totally tear resistant reinforced rip-stop cover
- Structure sets up quickly and in most cases requires no building permit
- 6 rib framework
- 8'6" door height
- 1 year warranty
- 12' W x 20' L x 10' H steel frame
- (1) 9 oz. fitted cover
- (2) Double zippered door panels
- (6) 30" Auger anchors
- Steel foot plates
- Easy step by step instructions
- 320 lb.- 4 box shipment
This multi-function shelter has a six-rib frame made of 1 5/8-in. diameter steel that is put through a 13 step Rhino Shield process and bonded with DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coat finish. It won't rust, chip, weather, or peel, and you can easily assemble it thanks to the slip connectors. Plus, the cross-rail system securely locks the garage in place, keeping it square and level at all times.
The garage cover is made of a single piece of 9 oz., heat bonded, triple layered polyethylene that is treated with anti-aging, anti-fungal, and fade-blocking agents. It is totally waterproof, tear resistant, and uses Twist-tite technology to tension it to the frame for a wrinkle-free look. Best of all, a white interior lining enhances visibility while you're in your garage.
You get wide-based foot pads on every leg and 30 in. auger anchors for stability and simple, step-by-step instructions to help you set it up. Two double-zippered doors make opening and closing the garage a breeze. There's really no downside. For quickness, convenience, and value, the Shelter Logic 12 x 20 x 10 Peak Style Portable Garage Canopy outperforms every shelter or garage of its kind and gives a lot of permanent structures a run for their money. Get yours today.