By Derek from
Bedford, MA on January 28, 2012
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Good product overall
I live in Eastern Massachusetts and bought this with the hopes it will last for at least two to three years before I move again. I didn't want to spend $800 on a resin shed like I did at my last house only to move and leave it. I bought this for a lot less and hopefully it'll last through the winters. It took me 3.5 to 4.0 hrs to put together by myself. The only help I had was with my kids holding one side of the legs so I could get the other side on. If you are looking for this product to be 100% waterproof like a resin shed I do not think you'll get it for the mere fact that there is not a floor with it. I mounted mine on a wooden platform and do not expect it to keep 100% of the water from getting inside from the bottom. Here is how I rate this product:
- Inexpensive shed to cover items from rain, snow and sun.
- Directions were easy to follow.
- Lightweight made it easy to move.
- Quick delivery.
- Price was fair.
- There was one set of holes in one of the tubes that was incorrectly drilled, it was off by half an inch. No problem and not a show stopper, I drilled my own holes.
- I thought the material would be thicker but what came will suffice.
- When ratcheting down the straps for the front and back panels I had to run the straps around the poles because the glued portion of the panel isn't strong enough to hold. Once you put the straps over the horizontal side poles and under the bottom horizontal poles it was good to go.
- I couldn't get mine as tight as the picture on the box...the front and rear panel are looser than the picture on the box because the material is bigger than the frame. Still works and I am satisfied.