Who is ShelterLogic?
Shelter Logic is one of the leaders in shelter and canopy products. This company makes everything: ShelterLogic canopy, ShelterLogic shed, ShelterLogic carport, and even ShelterLogic garage. Whether you need a small backyard canopy or a large shelter for your engineering firm, Shelter Logic has a reputation for building products that fit any need. If you take one look, ShelterLogic likely has a product that will work for you.
ShelterLogic: The Story
ShelterLogic hit the outdoor market scene in 1991. The company had one goal: create affordable and durable shelters. Over the next 25 years, ShelterLogic became the most recognizable outdoor shed manufacturer. From 2015 to 2018 the company merged with the top brands in the market to become The ShelterLogic Group.
Today, The ShelterLogic Group has manufacturing locations in the U.S., Canada, and China.
This global reach means a global mindset. At the center of the manufacturing process is ShelterLogic's environmental initiatives. ShelterLogic reduces waste and emissions in its facilities through efficiency. The company focuses on recycled energy, reuse of water, and solar power.
And, the Arrow division goes beyond EPA compliance when manufacturing its steel sheds. ShelterLogic takes the environment to heart when making its award-winning sheds and shelters. The company takes pride in a manufacturing process that has minimal effect on the planet.
Attributes for Success
ShelterLogic is far from the only canopy manufacturer on the market. There are a few reasons why they are among the top choices in the world. Maintaining that leadership takes ShelterLogic's incredible diversity, support, and availability.
Fabric canopy covers will not last as long as the metal frames. ShelterLogic knows this and keeps a stock of replacement covers for all their models. This thoughtful running inventory isn't only for canopy covers but for all parts. So, if something bends, breaks, or tears, there's a low-cost replacement ready for you.
Diverse Product Line
ShelterLogic has a product for every outdoor need. Under the ShelterLogic banner, you can find canopies, gardens, garages, sheds, and so much more. ShelterLogic's products are well engineered and long-lasting.
No matter the problem, ShelterLogic has the answer. And, the company executives provide that answer to their retailers. Many companies can't say the same. Low-cost shelters are enticing, but if you run into issues with them, many times you'll have to figure it out alone. The opposite is true for ShelterLogic products.
Partnership with eCanopy
Elitedeals.com and ShelterLogic became partners more than 15 years ago. Through their websites, ShelterLogic helps tens of thousands of people across the country. Their partnership with Elite Deals was so successful it led to the development of eCanopy.com 10 years ago. eCanopy.com focuses on shelter-based products like those in the ShelterLogic lineup.
Brands of the ShelterLogic Group
In the late 2010s, the ShelterLogic Group merged with the top outdoor storage makers. So, which manufacturers, you ask? What do they sell? And, what makes them unique? Let's get into that.
This is a recognizable brand with more than 21 million shelters around the world. ShelterLogic offers reliable shades, shelters, and storage at an affordable cost.
- ShelterTech - A sub-brand within ShelterLogic that serves commercial customers. ShelterTech specializes in large scale buildings and commercial greenhouses.
In 1993, Sojag formed to craft premium outdoor lifestyle products. Sojag creates top-of-the-line sun shelters, solariums, and stylish gazebos. This company has decades of experience raising its customers' outdoor quality of life. They became a part of The ShelterLogic Group in 2018.
This company leads the market in reliable steel storage sheds. Arrow creates high-quality, innovative outdoor steel merchandise. Arrow manufactures its affordable products in the U.S. for people all over the world. They've been at it for more than 60 years. They know what they're doing.
- SpaceMaker - A sub-brand within Arrow, Spacemaker specializes in deck boxes, gardens, and smaller outdoor storage sheds. Like Arrow, Spacemaker uses steel to craft their long-lasting products.
With 22 years in the market, Quik Shade is one of the top-selling brands out there. They focus on canopies and portable seating. Quik Shade products are easy to use and functional for outdoor enthusiasts.
RIO, Tommy Bahama, Margaritaville
These companies focus on outdoor accessories like chairs, umbrellas, coolers, and tables. RIO offers varied selections, good for any party. Tommy Bahama and Margaritaville have a beach theme with fun colors and styles. Products made by these three companies offer years of outdoor use.
Products of the ShelterLogic Group
The ShelterLogic Group has many, many products. Some brands within the group even sell the same items. In this section, we will sort these items out as well as note the differences in the products among brands.
The ShelterLogic Group has an outdoor storage product for any space and budget. These sheds keep your things organized and safe. Each shed is made with premium materials, so you can use them year-round without worry.
- ShelterLogic - With ShelterLogic you'll find outdoor storage buildings made of fabric. Great for protecting your large vehicles or farm equipment in any weather. They are wind/snow rated and range in size. They offer a small shed-in-a-box for a riding lawnmower or a larger garage-in-a-box for your truck. The variety is there for any situation.
- Arrow - Arrow makes steel sheds perfect for general storage. They are strong and range in size to hold your farm equipment or your waste bin.
Made by Quik Shade and ShelterLogic, these shades need little setup for your outing at the park, beach, or back yard. Outdoor shades encompass everything from pop-up canopies, party tents, sun shades, and umbrellas.
- Quick Shade - A Quik Shade product tends to be more lightweight and made to go up fast. These are great for tailgating, hanging out during a birthday party, or setting up shop in an outdoor market.
- ShelterLogic - ShelterLogic has shades strong enough to withstand harsh weather. This company also has small pop-up tents, but they offer a wider selection of large party tents.
Greenhouses and Gardens
Arrow and ShelterLogic have greenhouses and gardens of various shapes and sizes. They provide a growing opportunity for a backyard or a commercial property. These greenhouses increase your yield and grow crops fast while protecting your plants.
- Arrow - With Arrow, you'll find greenhouses and gardens. These structures are sure to give you a green thumb you never had for your backyard. Some are even portable. Arrow offers small and medium-size gardens and greenhouses perfect for the home.
- ShelterLogic - For a more commercial set up, ShelterLogic has several custom options. You can configure your high tunnel greenhouse to suit your needs. Made in the U.S., the strong covering and durable construction provide great results for years to come.
Hearth Products and Firewood Holders
Dry firewood is a must when creating the perfect fire. ShelterLogic and Arrow have a line of firewood holders and racks to help you store wood the right way.
A firewood rack keeps wood off the ground, away from bugs and mold. Each rack comes with a polyester cover to protect the wood from rain or snow. Your firewood will stay pest-free and dry thanks to these racks.
They also have seasoning sheds available. These are big outdoor storage spaces made to protect large amounts of wood from the elements. ShelterLogic even offers a fireplace toolset that makes a great accent piece for any hearth.
ShelterLogic has a line of shelters designed to protect farm equipment and livestock. There's also the equine run-in sheds. These are livestock shelters that are portable. ShelterLogic's main product line of accessories also work with these livestock shelters. So, there is no need to search for an add-on (i.e. anchor kit) specific to a livestock shelter.
Sojag is a leader in the gazebo market. These structures are beautiful additions to any outdoor area. Sojag offers soft-top and hard-top gazebos . They come in many styles and colors that fit any outdoor aesthetic you may have.
- Soft-Top - Sojag manufactures these gazebos with ultra-strong rip-stop fabric. There are even optional retractable solutions to give you more shade. The soft-top cover provides UV protection, water resistance, and fire-retardancy.
- Hard Top - With a hard-top gazebo, you can expect a strong, durable structure. A Sojag hard-top gazebo can stand even the harshest weather conditions. Sojag crafts the roofs with galvanized steel, resistant to rust and corrosion. There is also a hard-top grill gazebo for all those grill masters out there. Looking for some shade during those outdoor parties? A grill gazebo means you don't have to burn in the sun while burning burgers on the grill.
Sojag has a line of solariums to help you extend your living space with a wide view of the outdoors. Solariums connect to the home to create an intimate outdoor/indoor space. Solariums protect you from the elements year-round while offering a great view. Sojag makes these with durable powder-coated aluminum, galvanized steel roofing, and PVC windows. A Sojag solarium will last you years.
Each product mentioned comes with accessories and add-ons. Everything from replacement covers to anchor kits, the ShelterLogic Group has any replacement part ready if the need arises.
ShelterLogic also has brands that make accessories to enhance your outdoor fun.
- RIO - This line of beach and camping gear provides the chairs, tables, and coolers for your next adventure.
- Tommy Bahama - Your backyard party, would get tiresome if there was no place to sit. Big coolers, big umbrellas, and flashy portable chairs are Tommy Bahama's specialty.
- Margaritaville - Looking for a line of chairs, tables, and coolers to fit your colorful beach theme? Margaritaville products are the way to go.
ShelterLogic Group Warranty: What You Need to Know
The ShelterLogic Group has many companies under its flag. Despite this, getting a replacement for a defective or missing part isn't much of a hassle.
ShelterLogic institutes the same warranty for most of its companies. There are minor differences between RIO and Arrow. But, the bones of the warranty are the same within each company.
What is covered?
All ShelterLogic brands replace parts that arrive defective or missing at no charge. You must report the problem within 30 days of buying the item.
- Arrow - This company's warranty periods are different based on the material of the product. Galvanized Steel sheds carry a 12-year warranty. HDG Steel sheds have a 15-year warranty. And, the Vinyl-Coated Steel products have a 10-20 year warranty. Arrow only covers these items under normal wear and tear.
What is not covered?
ShelterLogic and RIO do not cover normal wear and tear or shipping damage. Arrow and ShelterLogic do not cover acts of nature or improper installation damage. Any use outside of the owner's manual recommendations is not covered either.
For replacement parts for any product, contact ShelterLogic at 1-800-851-1085.
This article is just an intro into ShelterLogic's vast array of products. Need more information on certain brands? Follow the links posted throughout the article.
There are also links below to product pages and other related guides. For more detailed information on a product, call one of our representatives: 1-800-445-5611.
- Warranty Information: ShelterLogic
- ShelterLogic products on eCanopy.com
- Arrow products on eCanopy.com
- Quik Shade products on eCanopy.com
- Sojag products on eCanopy.com
- The Essential Guide to Canopies and Tents
- 14 Rules for Canopy Care
- Guide to Semi-Permanent Shelters
- Portable Garages and Carport Guide
- ShelterLogic Brands